CREATE #GoodKarma EVERY CHANCE YOU GET
Reclaiming and Rebuilding the Indian Civilization
About the ProjectCustomize This Project
Looking at the current Indian Civilization we believe, we should bring back all the essence of our history and traditions as we have lost almost all the values for our socio-spiritual traditions. Implementation Plan:
I. Direct Interventions
- Changing Indian Civilizational Narratives
- Working For Adoption of Yoga & Meditation
- Working For Adoption of ‘Sanatana Dharma’
- Non-Formal Schooling For Underprivileged Children
- Water Conservation & Re-Forestation of Degraded Areas
II. Fundraising For/Supporting Non-Profits & Individuals Aligned With Above Project.
The proceeds go to Indian Civil Liberties Collective (ICLC): Fund Raising for a group of lawyers fighting legal cases for Indic causes and Individuals fighting battles with forces ‘Breaking India’.
About the NGO
KarmaKonnect is a non-profit social venture that aims to connect the fragmented ‘giving’ ecosystem by empowering NGOs, donors, volunteers, corporates, and government to create impactful social development interventions, often in remote and under-served areas.
KarmaKonnect is an enabler; motivating and empowering individuals and organizations to tap the growing philanthropy landscape by creating, connecting, and/or collaborating on credible projects and causes.
The KarmaKonnect team is currently involved in a number of initiatives across the country, through various dedicated volunteers and NGOs. We are primarily working on:
• Child education and livelihood skills (urban slum evening schools/shelters) in Gujarat, Telangana, MP, and Delhi through utilization of existing govt infrastructure and digital/innovative collaborative models.
• Rural Development Programs - Setting up Water, Solar and Livelihood/Entrepreneurship projects in remote tribal areas.
• “Adopt a Village" customized project for donors involving well researched sustainable solutions for development followed by a rigorous monitoring approach.
• Women Empowerment, livelihood, and legal help, rescue and rehabilitation projects
• Training and placement of underprivileged and specially-abled candidates
• Refuge rehabilitation and relief work
• Ad-Hoc Medical help and assistance as needed.
Karmakonnect also specializes in customized projects to help optimize donor and CSR spend and increase NGO efficiency.
Are you a Non-India Passport holder and interested in helping this project?Connect With Us
More projects in the same cause
Sakaar Sewa Samiti | Varansi
Uthishta | Munnar
KarmaKonnect | Ahmedabad
KarmaKonnect | Dholpur