CREATE #GoodKarma EVERY CHANCE YOU GET
Donate a Solar Home Lighting System
For Rajghat, which has been devoid of any development, this project means cheap quality power at home and relief from kerosene, which is pollutant and health hazard, for which, often they have to pay an expensive price due to black marketing.
For the villagers it is just more than light, it is an opportunity to do more after the dark.
Keeping in mind long-term sustainability and needs of Rajghat, KarmaKonnect researched and reviewed various electrification alternatives.
We have narrowed down to using a home lighting system that provides a cheap, safe and ready-to-install and uses alternative to the conventional off-grid setup.
About the NGO
KarmaKonnect is a non-profit social venture that aims to connect the fragmented ‘giving’ ecosystem by empowering NGOs, donors, volunteers, corporates, and government to create impactful social development interventions, often in remote and under-served areas.
KarmaKonnect is an enabler; motivating and empowering individuals and organizations to tap the growing philanthropy landscape by creating, connecting, and/or collaborating on credible projects and causes.
The KarmaKonnect team is currently involved in a number of initiatives across the country, through various dedicated volunteers and NGOs. We are primarily working on:
• Child education and livelihood skills (urban slum evening schools/shelters) in Gujarat, Telangana, MP, and Delhi through utilization of existing govt infrastructure and digital/innovative collaborative models.
• Rural Development Programs - Setting up Water, Solar and Livelihood/Entrepreneurship projects in remote tribal areas.
• “Adopt a Village" customized project for donors involving well researched sustainable solutions for development followed by a rigorous monitoring approach.
• Women Empowerment, livelihood, and legal help, rescue and rehabilitation projects
• Training and placement of underprivileged and specially-abled candidates
• Refuge rehabilitation and relief work
• Ad-Hoc Medical help and assistance as needed.
Karmakonnect also specializes in customized projects to help optimize donor and CSR spend and increase NGO efficiency.
Are you a Non-India Passport holder and interested in helping this project?Connect With Us
More projects in the same cause
Sakaar Sewa Samiti | Varansi
Uthishta | Munnar
KarmaKonnect | Ahmedabad
KarmaKonnect | Ahmedabad