BEING A VOLUNTEER - IN-PERSON
Help with DEVELOPMENT COMMUNICATIONS for Social Projects
Skills Needed: Report/grant writing
Accomodation: No Accomodation provided
About the ProjectThe Dev Comms team is looking for a creative person to bring to life the stories and work The Art of Living is doing in the social sector. The chosen fellow would be asked to come up with a project that meets the desired objective. He/she would be mentored by industry professionals at all stages of the project from ideation to execution to content dissemination to result tracking. EXPECTED ROLE OF FELLOWS Creative Execution, Ideation, Campaign lead. SKILLS REQUIRED The individual must have skills in graphic designing, photography, videography and writing
About the NGO
KarmaKonnect is a non-profit social venture that aims to connect the fragmented ‘giving’ ecosystem by empowering NGOs, donors, volunteers, corporates and government to create impactful social development interventions. KarmaKonnect is an enabler; motivating and empowering individuals and organizations to tap the growing philanthropy landscape by creating, connecting, and/or collaborating for credible projects and causes. KarmaKonnect has launched initiatives in which it partners with knowledge partners and NGOs to nurture schools and enhances learning outcomes. KarmaKonnect’s Anmol Shiksha is a model program in collaboration with Shwas- Ahmedabad as a field partner to assist the Gujarat Government school framework with better learning techniques and strengthen it as a model that enables comprehensive learning environment.
The Karmakonnect team is currently involved in a number of initiatives across the country, through various dedicated volunteers and NGOs. We are primarily working on:
- Child education and livelihood skills (slum evening schools/shelters and aiding low income govt schools) in Gujarat, Telangana, MP and Delhi through utilization of existing govt infrastructure and innovative collaborative models.
- Women Empowerment and legal help, rescue and rehabilitation projects (primarily on Gujarat and UP)
- Rural Empowerment and Citizens Change/Awareness programs (Gujarat, MP, UP, Telangana and Rajasthan).
- We also Executing comprehensive "adopt a village" projects for donors involving well researched sustainable solutions for development
- Training and placement of specially abled
- Refuge rehabilitation projects. (Urban slums)
- Adhoc Medical help and assistance as needed.
More projects in the same cause
Shwas Charitable Trust | Ahmedabad
KarmaKonnect | Delhi
KarmaKonnect | Ahmedabad
Uthishta | Bengaluru
Himalayan Blooms | Himachal Pradesh